Who are LIGHTBLUE and who are we looking for?
LIGHTBLUE is the leading creative experience agency. Founded in 2007, the agency has been at the forefront of Experiential Marketing helping brands connect with existing and emerging audiences.
You’ll be based out of Dubai while supporting our office in Los Angeles, LIGHTBLUE delivers Creative Services, Original IP’s, Brand Strategy, Experiential, Content and Smart-Tech.
Operating at the intersection of Culture, Entertainment and Technology, the agency has designed sales boosting concepts, award-winning cultural moments and visually stunning content for some of the most recognizable brands in the world: Sony PlayStation, Puma, Charlotte Tilbury, Sephora, Deliveroo, Burberry, and Porsche.
We are on the lookout for a new Executive Producer someone who will make a significant contribution to our success. The contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in this job description. This job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organisation to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our accomplishments.
Interested? Read on, we would love to talk.
Your area of Knowledge and Expertise
– 7+ years of experience in development in a mature media market
– Proven editorial skills
– Outstanding storytelling skills and knowledge of anything to do with moving images; digital, social and content creation.
– Experience with digital and social content commissioning
– Knowledge of audience analytics, audience development and, the ability to understand and learn from data
– A great reputation with strong global contacts
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Confident and collaborative decision-maker and problem-solver
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a media related discipline (preferred)
– Knowledge of running a team and being able to bring in freelancers when needed
– Ability to work autonomously managing a budget with previous experience working with a wide range of budgets: $30,000 – $300,000+
As the Executive Producer, you will be responsible for building relationships and creating memorable engagements with clients based on problem solving, modern experiences and exceptional service. You’ll be responsible for scoping, estimating and work-streaming productions, building bespoke teams, and leading brilliant executions for our clients worldwide. We’re project and retainer based, so we’re always working with someone interesting…
– Create projects that are credible, interesting, and current by leaning on a strong background in culture, lifestyle, entertainment, and digital content
– Grow LIGHTBLUE’s current portfolio through a combination of inbound leads and your own network
– You’ll cultivate awesome relationships and consistently increase the portion of repeat business that is based on trust
– Confidentially manage delivery of projects to ensure they are both editorially strong and budgetarily efficient
– Onboarding of freelance teams to be compliant with standards and protocols for LIGHTBLUE and our clients
– Tracking projects to make sure they’re properly invoiced and all vendors are paid in a timely manner’ and wrap is complete whilst project crew are still on the job
– Maintain master job list, tracking invoicing, status of project; and ensure Senior Management are updated with the team’s status
– You’ll be a part of projects that take you around the GCC, be prepared to travel 25% of your time
Be prepared to discuss things like:
– The movers and shakers in the brand, design, advertising tech and entertainment industries
– Leadership philosophies. What works and what does not, what’s your approach to inspiring creativity and greatness within your teams, how you will gain respect from your peers and what have you already achieved in the industry?
– Who are you and what makes you, you? What are your key motivators?
– Previous success as well as problems you have had to overcome in the past
– Your favourite digital productions
– Account growth techniques
Please attach your CV along with your portfolio when applying for this role, without them you will not be considered for the role.