We are a creative experience agency. Human first, technology empowered, operating at the forefront of culture. We innovate, inspire curiosity, embrace courage and create opportunities for creative minds to thrive. Proactively living, breathing and driving forward the industries in which we specialise. To be the trusted partner, always aspiring to deliver unforgettable moments with authenticity, meaning and impact.
Based out of Dubai, we deliver Strategic Consultancy, Live Brand Experience, Film, Creative Services, Digital Experiences and Original IP’s.
Operating at the intersection of culture, entertainment and technology, we deliver business growth and award-winning campaigns for some of the world’s most recognisable brands including Mastercard, Amazon, Sony PlayStation, TikTok, Porsche, Puma, Sephora, Burberry and MDLBeast.
Member of Tribe Global, an independent global network of 40 agencies in 54 cities across Europe, North and Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia. The network is a curated collection of worldclass multi-disciplinary agencies and business partners with an unmatched global footprint. Combining scale with the spirit of strategic and creative independence.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Group Account Director is responsible for the extension of LIGHTBLUE into Saudi Arabia. Working with the Dubai team, the GAD will expand LIGHTBLUE’s clientele in the region. Creating and maintaining client relations. The GAD will be accountable for the growth of LIGHTBLUE’s presence in the Saudi Arabia.
The GAD is expected to be extremely organised, methodical, and detail orientated. Accompanied with excellent communication skills and accurate deadline-driven information. A key duty will be to communicate and coordinate efficiently between the office in Dubai and in Saudi Arabia. Ensuring that LIGHTBLUE processes are followed.
The GAD will be responsible for client growth by devising client strategy, developing client
relationships, and delivering client objectives.
The Group Account Director will oversee all accounts and develop a Client Servicing team. As they manage and grow existing client accounts, create and develop commercial opportunities, while maximising accounts, and revenue growth.
Assist in building a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved. The Group Account Director is responsible for the financial performance of the Saudi Arabia office.
Provide valuable inputs into the strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives.
Obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability of finance and quality of service.
Drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
Develop and attract a highly effective team that brings in and retains the best client servicing talent within the industry.
Actively input into the development of LIGHTBLUE’s corporate strategy based on an understanding of the MENA market and client service management.
Be able to promote LIGHTBLUE’s purpose, vision, and ownership of its values and strategic objectives.
Responsibility for self-development and participating in the company performance development process.
Ensure all duties are carried out per LIGHTBLUE policies and standards.
Be an active member of the Senior Leadership team, inputting on Client Servicing development.
Understanding the Agency:
• Understand LIGHTBLUE credentials
• Familiarisation with LIGHTBLUE offering and brand principles.
• Understanding of and willingness to integrate cross-functionally with other departments across the agency.
• Use all available opportunities, both inside and outside the Agency, to understand the Client’s brands and businesses.
Personal and Professional Development:
You are actively encouraged to develop your skills that enhance your capabilities and the operations of the business. Any course or webinar deemed appropriate for continued up-skilling should be submitted to the HR Department for consideration. You should also use either internal or external resources as provided by the company for your personal development. The Agency is fully
committed to the growth and development of all staff and will provide support as and when the opportunity arises.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Significant experience in senior management or executive-level position.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic.
• 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia with a proven ability to service clients.
• Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
• Excellent time management, numeracy skills, and attention to detail.
• Fluent, clear, and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
• Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
• Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals.
• Have a flair for people, be able to anticipate the impact of an increased workload, working to deadlines.
• A positive can-do attitude, including being able and willing to work extended hours during peak periods.
• Strong organizational skills, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a related field of study.
Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘Group Account Director – Saudi, 2022′.
*Please note that applications without a detailed resume and portfolio will not be considered.