We are a creative experience agency. Human first, technology empowered, operating at the forefront of culture. We innovate, inspire curiosity, embrace courage and create opportunities for creative minds to thrive. Proactively living, breathing and driving forward the industries in which we specialise. To be the trusted partner, always aspiring to deliver unforgettable moments with authenticity, meaning and impact.
Based out of Dubai, we deliver Strategic Consultancy, Live Brand Experience, Film, Creative Services, Digital Experiences and Original IP’s.
Operating at the intersection of culture, entertainment and technology, we deliver business growth and award-winning campaigns for some of the world’s most recognisable brands including Mastercard, Amazon, Sony PlayStation, TikTok, Porsche, Puma, Sephora, Burberry and MDLBeast.
Member of Tribe Global, an independent global network of 40 agencies in 54 cities across Europe, North and Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia. The network is a curated collection of worldclass multi-disciplinary agencies and business partners with an unmatched global footprint. Combining scale with the spirit of strategic and creative independence.
ABOUT THE JOB
An Account Director at LIGHTBLUE is expected to be extremely organised, methodical, and detailorientated.
Accompanied with excellent communication skills and accurate deadline-driven information. Whilst providing exceptional client experience and maintaining positive client relationships.
An Account Director will have a great ability to build and maintain client relationships. Whilst possessing excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, event producers, and the client servicing team.
The Account Director will assist the Group Account Director and Head of Partnerships to build on opportunities with existing clients and work with the team to create and execute briefs given out by potential and current clients.
Working in a high paced environment where multi-tasking won’t be an issue, the need to be able to handle multiple accounts and handle clients with different needs is a must.
Develop and maintain a close and productive relationship with key client contacts, acting with integrity at all times and identify and deal with problems as they arise, appreciating when it is appropriate to involve or notify the Group Account Director.
Work with everyone in the team from our creatives to our finance, ensuring that the job is executed in the best possible way.
Work side by side with clients from the start, proposing transformational solutions, and delivering moment stopping activations.
Track and monitor overall account performance to meet revenue targets – monthly overview of client activities, revenue forecast, and future plan, prepare and deliver client presentations, case studies and proposals.
Ability to work independently on a project and have the ability to work within a team and delegate when appropriate.
Work alongside the creative and media team when needed to ensure client expectations are met across all departments.
In the absence of the Group Account Director the Account Director will be responsible for the
management of the Client Servicing team. Ensuring that they have all of the resources needed to achieve their best work, managing the Client Servicing tracker to make the wider agency aware of current projects that the Client Servicing team is working on along with managing workload and ensuring that Accountability is consistently updated throughout the team. The Partner of LIGHTBLUE will support when needed.
Understanding the Agency:
• Understand LIGHTBLUE credentials
• Familiarisation with LIGHTBLUE offering and brand principles.
• Understanding of and willingness to integrate cross-functionally with other departments across the agency.
• Use all available opportunities, both inside and outside the Agency, to understand the Client’s brands and businesses.
Personal and Professional Development:
You are actively encouraged to develop your skills that enhance your capabilities and the operations of the business. Any course or webinar deemed appropriate for continued up-skilling should be submitted to the HR Department for consideration. You should also use either internal or external resources as provided by the company for your personal development. The Agency is fullycommitted to the growth and development of all staff and will provide support as and when the opportunity arises.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a Client Servicing role.
• Exemplary client servicing skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
• Excellent time management, numeracy skills, and attention to detail.
• Fluent, clear, and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
• Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate, and influence others.
• Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals.
• Have a flair for people, be able to anticipate the impact of an increased workload, working to deadlines.
• A positive can-do attitude, including being able and willing to work extended hours during peak periods.
• Strong organizational skills, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with managing a team.
Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a related field of study.
Let us know at email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Account Director – Dubai, 2022′.
*Please note that applications without a detailed resume and portfolio will not be considered.